News about weird and bizarre happenings from around the world.

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Ghosts Exorcised From Irish House

THE ghosts of six children have been 'cleared' from a house in Tullyallen, the Drogheda Independent can reveal.

The house is thought by one of the mediums who carried out the clearing to have been built on the site of an ancient graveyard or soldiers' encampment.

The terrified homeowner, who doesn't want his identity revealed, says he can now sleep for the first time in almost ten years.

'I bought the house from new nine years ago, and although I've always been a good sleeper, I've never slept well in this house,' he says.

'I could never see anything, but I always knew there was something, or someone there, and you could really feel the presence very strongly.'

It finally reached the stage where he had to seek advice and contacted local mediums, who agreed to visit the house.

Read more here.

weirdnewsroundup.blogspot.com

No comments: